Spunlace Lint-free Cotton Pads
Spunlace Lint-free Cotton Pads (1,200 pieces per pack)
Spunlace (also called Hydroentanglement) is a bonding process for wet or dry fibrous webs made by either carding, airlaying or wet-laying, the resulting bonded fabric being nonwoven.
Spunlace cotton, while highly absorbent, does not leave residue on face and has antibacterial properties.
- Lint-free, soft, yet strong cotton pads that are gentle on the skin.
- Prevent cotton bits from collecting on the skin as you swipe (less irritation).
- Aids in the smooth application and absorption of products.
- Use less product with spunlace cotton as pads are thin and soak up easily.
- Ideal for masks and application of skincare.