Fayre 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Baby Cot Sheet
Our little ones deserve nothing less than the best. Quality sleep is especially important for our children, and self care starts from young. Sleeping on silk enhances our little ones' sleep and promotes better skin. It also prevents bald spots on babies.
Made of 100% Mulberry Silk and non-toxic dyes, Fayre's Silk Cot Sheet are super breathable, hypoallergenic, gentle on skin (great for children with sensitive skin!), extremely cooling and quick to dry.
Fayre Silk Cot Sheet:
- 6A grade, 22 momme
- Standard crib sheet measures 70 x 132 x 18cm, fits standard cribs
- Elastic ends for easy fitting and removal and additional flexibility
- Hand-wash only
- Available in Opal Blue & Blush
- Comes in an eco-friendly reusable travel pouch
Benefits of using silk:
- hypoallergenic and gentle on skin
- very breathable and cooling on skin
- prevents perspiration and keeps your little ones' heads dry
- prevents hair breakage
- improves the quality of your sleep
Bought this as a gift for a newborn and the quality is wonderful and great for babies skin!
Got it for my sweaty nephew, if only they comes in bigger sizes for adult and more colors. 😂 Will definitely buy it if available.
I think my LO loves this bedsheet. It’s very cooling and smooth!
Best cot sheet I’ve used so far! It’s super soft and baby loves it! Fits the stokke cot mattress too!
I got blue to try for my girl😅 no regrets as the shade is so pretty irl. So to me the color is gender neutral la. Is really comfy n soft. Thank goodness can machine wash (in laundry bag, hand-wash/delicate mode & baby detergent). Money well-spent for me as will want to give LO the best if i can😊
Color is very pretty and baby slp well in this cotsheet.. would be good if have more designs or pattern on it ")